17 January, 2019
Ever since with the release of iTunes in the year 2003, it has become one of the most popular music programs available. Most of the users are still making the use of this software and find it more interesting than the other software. With time, there have been many changes made in the interface of this software along with its versions.
Besides these various benefits and amazing features that iTunes offer to its users, some of its users have reported some issues with its compatibility with Windows 10. There have been some problems for installing iTunes on Microsoft Windows 10. If you too have faced some issues with the successful installation of iTunes with Windows 10, then this article would be the desired help that you need.
Steps to be followed to overcome the issues faced with the installation of iTunes on Microsoft Windows 10:
Before proceeding with the steps that should be followed for installing iTunes, make sure that:
• You are connected with the Internet
• You have a genuine version of Microsoft Windows 10, and
• You are installing the latest version of iTunes
With these pre-necessities, you will be confirmed that the entire installation process will get completed without any hassles. Also, be sure that you do not have any earlier version of iTunes in your system before downloading and installing the latest version. This is because of the fact that the older and the latest version of the iTunes may interrupt with one another and thus will hinder the normal effective working of the system.
Steps to follow:
Once you have taken care of these points, the next thing that you should take care about is the steps to follow for successfully installing iTunes on the Windows 10 platform. If you too are facing problems with this issue, then here are some of the steps that you can follow:
• Open the web browser of your device
• Navigate through https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
• Scroll down a bit on the landing page and then click on the option of ‘download now'
• As soon as you click on download now, you will be directed to another page. On that page, click on the option of ‘save'
• As you click on the save option, the iTunes will start getting downloading
• When the downloading gets complete, click on the ‘run' option. This will open up the iTunes installer
• Then click on the ‘next' button
• Set and check the installation parameters and when you are satisfied with them, then click on the ‘install' option
• Once the installation is complete, click on the ‘finish' button to end the installation process
• After this whole process, restart your device for ensuring that all the changes made in the device with the installation are successfully done
These steps complete the entire process of installing iTunes on Microsoft Windows 10, without any hassles. Even after this, if you face any of the problems with the installation process, then you can get in touch with the customer support team for the needed assistance. The professionals are well-trained to provide the expected solution for all types of problems.